***** UPDATE***** THE TNT TENSION DEVICE THAT WILL PROCESS LOW-NO TACK YARN WILL BE SOON RELEASED AND WILL BE READY FOR TRIALS ON YOUR MACHINES. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR UPDATES.
AMERICAN LINC NOW ACCEPTS CREDIT CARD AND PAY PAL ORDERS, CONTACT THE OFFICE FOR DETAILS TOLL FREE 1-800-662-5948
Open design allows for easier and less cleaning
Excellent wear properties with all yarn contact surfaces being ceramic
The Smart Tensioner creates the most tension by utilizing 2 fully engaged pinch points when the yarn package is full and tension is lowest
AMERICAN LINC, LLC HAS THE MOST UP TO DATE PRECISION EQUIPMENT. INCLUDING CNC LATHES, CNC MILLS, CNC GRINDER, GEAR HOBS, BEVEL GEAR MACHINE, GEAR SHAPER MACHINE, THREAD MILL, VIBRATORY FINISHING, PRECISION TIG AND MIG WELDING, PAINT DEPARTMENT AND SERVICE DEPARTMENT. QUALITY CONTROL MACHINES INCLUDE CNC COORDINATE MEASURING MACHINE AND OPTICAL COMPARATOR
OUR HIGHLY SKILLED MACHINE OPERTORS ARE TRAINED AND FOLLOW A HIGH STANDARD FOR QUALITY CONTROL, USING THE MOST ACCURATE MEASURING TOOLS TO ASSURE ALL PARTS ARE WITHIN THE ALLOTTED SPECIFICATIONS. ALL PARTS ARE THEN FOLLOWED UP BY OUR QUALITY CONTROL DEPT TO AGAIN CHECK FOR ACCURACY AND PRECISION. AMERICAN LINC GUARANTEES ALL MANUFACTURED
OUR HIGHLY SKILLED MACHINE OPERTORS ARE TRAINED AND FOLLOW A HIGH STANDARD FOR QUALITY CONTROL, USING THE MOST ACCURATE MEASURING TOOLS TO ASSURE ALL PARTS ARE WITHIN THE ALLOTTED SPECIFICATIONS. ALL PARTS ARE THEN FOLLOWED UP BY OUR QUALITY CONTROL DEPT TO AGAIN CHECK FOR ACCURACY AND PRECISION. AMERICAN LINC GUARANTEES ALL MANUFACTURED PRODUCTS TO MEET OR EXCEED ALL OEM STANDARDS. WE ALSO USE PRECISE CHECKING SYSTEMS TO ASSURE TOP NOTCH QUALITY.
CHECKS FOR CORRECT HOLE SIZES, CORRECT DISTANCES AND CHECKS ALL PRINT DEMESIONS
ALLOWS TECHNICIANS TO CHECK CORRECT ANGLES AND LINES
ALC Creel Rebuild/Modifications
Safer, more Durable and more Stable than the OEM original design
1. ALC Self Latching design (Patent Pending) Self latches in up running position and in lowered loading position Allows operator to use both hands freely and safely for raising and lowering creel
2. Replace brass pins with steel pins and coat with anti-seizing compound Improves life of pins
3. ALC design reinforcement brace Reduces breakage of main housing
4. New springs-New creel rafters-New rubber bumper-New hardware
5. ALC designed stabilizing rod in creel panel Stabilizes and reduces misalignment
1. Creels are completely disassembled and inspected
2. Panels and arms are straightened and drilled for stabilizing rod
3. Main housings are inspected and repaired if needed ADDITIONAL COST for repair is $60.00 per 1 side or $120.00 per 2 sides of housing
4. Panels and arms are powder coated
5. Reassemble and install on shipping rack to be returned to customer
TURNKEY PRICE $315.00 ($157.50 per end) Includes pickup and delivery within 150 mile radius of Dalton or Gastonia.
1. Customer will remove all accessories mounted to creel (tensioners, etc)
2. Customer will remove creel assemblies from their machine and load/install creel assemblies onto the shipping rack provided3. Customer will reinstall creel assemblies onto their machine after rebuild and return
CLICK ON FILE TO VIEW
Click on a file to download.
159 Wolfpack Road, Gastonia, NC 28056, US
TOLL FREE 1-800-662-5948
Monday - Thursday 8am - 5pm
Friday 8am- 1pm
INSIDE SALES/SUPPLY MANAGER